We're hiring a
As soon as possible
Inova accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds.
We also have strategic partnerships that make data from the 20 biggest biopharma events available in Inova, providing our users with always up-to-date company and contact information.
Over 150 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in Denver, New York and Tokyo. We are a young & international company with 95+ employees counting over 30 different nationalities.
We are always looking for people who seek collaboration and share our values of care, commitment and diversity. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
As a member of the Technology Team, you will participate in:
- Designing and developing functional modules for the Inova applications or frameworks,
- Achieving and sustaining battery of unit tests for the appropriate code,
- Providing support and software maintenance,
- Creating technical documentation of development work for other team members,
- Contributing to project and team meetings, interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments as appropriate.
- Computer Science degree, Information Technology or equivalent, with 1+ years’ experience in a similar position,
- Optional knowledge on TypeScript and/or Vue
- Taste for enhanced, dynamic user experience and knowledge of best practices in this field
- Solid experience with Internet technologies in general, such as HTML5, CSS3, DOM, XML, JSON, REST, web servers and other internet / networking-related protocols,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
- Rigorous, truly involved and client-focused, team-player, able to adapt to demanding environments.
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.