We're hiring a
As soon as possible
Reporting to Chief of Staff
Inova accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds.
We also have strategic partnerships that make data from the 20 biggest biopharma events available in Inova, providing our users with always up-to-date company and contact information.
Over 150 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in Denver, New York and Tokyo. We are a young & international company with 95+ employees counting over 30 different nationalities.
We are always looking for people who seek collaboration and share our values of care, commitment and diversity. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
- Define IT internal strategy roadmap for the coming years and validate with the Leadership Team
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Rationalize and manage functional IT tools use by the different departments
- Manage, execute and assist day-to-day IT operations (performance issues, incidents, requests, etc.)
- Lead large transformational and cross functional IT projects to meet Business, Departments and scaling needs
- Direct Management of one IT team member
- Assess vendors and develop / manage a full purchasing process for IT solutions (hardware & software)
- Ensure that IT operations comply with Inova security policies
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience working:
- in an IT Services company as a consultant or,
- in a tech company with a similar role
- Experience leading and managing IT projects
- Rigorous and autonomy
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills to work across the organization
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.