We're hiring a
As soon as possible
Reporting to Chief Product Officer
Inova accelerates partnering for the future of medicine. Our cloud-based solutions help life science companies manage their biopharma opportunities more efficiently. They find all their partnering information in one place, track their deals and alliances easily and report on their pipeline and activities in seconds.
We also have strategic partnerships that make data from the 20 biggest biopharma events available in Inova, providing our users with always up-to-date company and contact information.
Over 150 life science companies, including 50% of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies and many midsize pharma and innovative biotechs already use Inova.
We are headquartered in Lyon, France, and also operate offices in Denver, New York and Tokyo. We are a young & international company with 95+ employees counting over 30 different nationalities.
We are always looking for people who seek collaboration and share our values of care, commitment and diversity. We take pride in what we do and in our customers’ satisfaction. Happy customers make us happy. We’re changing the way an industry works and we’re doing it with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
Inova is the leading provider of partnering solutions to the Biopharma industry. Our Enterprise solution is an essential tool in the innovation process of pharmaceutical companies. With Inova Enterprise pharmaceutical companies keep track and manage all their Innovation Sourcing, Business Development and Alliance Management relationships.
As Product Director for Inova Enterprise you will be responsible for bringing new solutions to customers and ensuring the growth and success of Inova Enterprise. You will manage the product roadmap that will deliver on the company’s vision of Accelerating Biopharma Partnering. You will join an innovative and multi-cultural environment.
The Product Director will report to the Chief Product Officer and will manage 2 Product Managers. She/he will also work closely with:
- Product team: Product Ops, Product Marketing
- Strategy team
- Technology Team
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth for the Inova Enterprise platform, through the definition of new products and product enhancements.
- Drive roadmap definition and delivery.
- Contribute to make the Product team best-in-class.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, buyers and end-users, their needs, objectives, and challenges. Ensure their voice is represented throughout the product lifecycle.
- Build a user community to contribute to, review and validate your assumptions, prototypes and product builds.
- Work closely with the Product Design and Technology teams to create “valuable, usable, feasible and viable” solutions.
- Work with the Product Operations Manager to obtain the data you need to make data-driven decisions; and with the Product Marketing Manager to support Go-to-Market.
- 7+ years experience in product management
- Highly customer focused with experience building and commercializing SaaS solutions
- A great team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Can set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Organized and rigorous
- Master’s degree in computer science, science or business
- Experience of end-users needs in BD&L area of the pharmaceutical industry
Apply for this position
Please attach your resume and cover letter to this application.